REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Credit Card Payment
|Regular Registration + Visa Invitation Letter Surcharge *
|Single Invitation Letter
* The invitation letter is only provided for oral and poster presenters who have been accepted for presentation and have paid the registration fee. The surcharge covers the cost of processing the application and sending it by express mail.
Under no circumstances will invitation letters be provided to non-registered participants. The fee is non-refundable and the organizers reserve the right to refuse issuance to dubious applicants.
Amounts shown are payable in Japanese Yen only.
- Co-authors also presenting must register as presenters to receive a certificate of presentation
- Paper presentation is limited to one paper per author
- Family members and guests of participants must register as ‘audience’
- Oral presenters are limited to one oral presentation per registration
The organizers must reserve facilities, equipment and meals in advance of the conference. Therefore, it is not possible to offer refunds for registration payments.
- Is onsite payment available for oral and poster presenters? Yes. Onsite payment is available on a case-by-case basis. Certain rules and restrictions will apply. Please contact us for details. The onsite registration fee must be paid in cash. Credit cards are not accepted. The fee will be JPY 35,000.
- Is onsite payment possible for general audience? Yes. The onsite registration fee must be paid in cash. Credit cards are not accepted. The fee is JPY 35,000.
DAY RATE PAYMENT
- Is a day rate available for oral and poster presenters? No. Day rates are not offered for oral and poster presenters.
- Is a day rate available for general audience? No. Day rates are not offered for general audience.
Under no circumstances will visa invitation letters be issued to any participants intending to pay onsite. Requests to do so shall be ignored and registration applications will be deleted.
If you would like to pay the registration by International Bank Transfer, please understand that there is a surcharge fee to cover the costs of bank handling charges. For bank transfer information, please contact us:
Domestic Bank Transfer (inside Japan from ATM)
Regular rates apply. There is no surcharge. Contact for details.
- Who should register? Everyone participating in the conference must register. This includes oral presenters, poster presenters, general audience, family members and friends of presenters and audience.
- My co-author will also attend and present together with me. Does my registration payment include fees for co-authors? No. If your co-author will present with you, then he/she must register separately as a presenter. Co-presenters who register as ‘audience’ will not receive a certificate of presentation.
- Does my family member or friend attending my presentation need to register? Yes. Family members and guests of participants must register as ‘audience’ for the conference in order to enter the conference or to attend any of the receptions, lunches, or coffee breaks.
- May children attend the conference? No. Children under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to register or enter the conference area.
- What does the registration fee include? The registration fee includes: entrance to the plenary, poster and panel sessions, exhibition, access to the conference proceedings, a copy of the schedule and agenda, name badge, and meals served during the conference.
- Does the registration fee include fees for travel expenses, hotel expenses, or sightseeing? No. The payment of travel, hotel, and sightseeing is the responsibility of the participant.
- Are full papers required for having my abstract accepted for presentation? No. Full papers are welcome, but not required. Selected full papers might be considered for publication after the conference.
Credit Card Payment
- Is the registration fee payable by credit card? Yes. Registration by credit card is possible through the PayPal system. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account. Simply input your credit card details and pay.
- Is onsite payment possible for general audience? Yes. The onsite registration fee for general audience is JPY 35,000 payable in cash only. Please contact us beforehand, so that we have time to prepare a name badge and receipt for you.
- Is it possible to receive a letter of invitation with the intent of onsite payment? No. Under no circumstances will invitation letters be issued for those wishing to pay onsite. Requests to do so shall be ignored and applications will be deleted.
- Is onsite payment available for oral and poster presenters? Poster Presenters will be permitted to pay onsite.
Official Certificates of Presentation and Participation
- Will I receive an Official Certificate of Presentation? Yes. All oral, poster and virtual presenters who have registered and successfully presented their presentation will receive a certificate.
- What information is included on the Certificate of Presentation? The certificate includes confirmation of your registration payment, amount paid, your name, your institution name, and the title of your presentation. The certificate appears on the conference letterhead with the official stamp and signature of the organizers.
- Is it possible to amend the wording or language of the certificate? No. All presenters receive the same certificate format.
- Do audience members receive a Certificate of Participation? Yes. The certificate includes confirmation of your registration payment and amount paid, your name, your institution name, and verification that you participated. The certificate appears on the conference letterhead with the official stamp and signature of the organizers.
- May my friend or colleague receive the certificate on my behalf? No. All participants (except virtual presenters) must show identification to receive the certificate.
- Will virtual presenters receive a certificate? Yes. The conference program, receipt of payment, access to the proceedings and Certificate of Presentation will be mailed to you following the conference.
Visa Invitation Letters
Meals and Events
- What meals are included with the registration fee? Daily coffee breaks, and a lunch is served to all registered participants.
- What beverages are served during the conference? Coffee, tea and water are served during meals. Alcohol (beer, wine, spirits) can be purchased by the participant.
- Will vegetarian, vegan, non-pork meals be served? We try to offer a broad menu respectful of different cultures and religions. Contact us if you have special dietary needs.
- Where can I find information regarding sightseeing? Visit our ‘travel’ page for sightseeing options.
Do you have a question about registration for COHDA 2014?
Contact us by sending an E-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Do you have a question about receiving a letter of invitation for COHDA 2014?
Contact us by sending an E-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org